South Town Marquee - Ace Sign Co

South Town Marquee

South Town Marquee2016-10-21T23:38:36+00:00

Project Description

Originally the Empress Theatre February 7, 1915, the South Town Theatre was opened on July 15, 1937 and was remodeled as an Art Deco style. The South Town Theatre closed in 1959 as a movie house.

In 2007, Ace Sign Company restored the marquee to its original splendor. It now advertises the stained glass studio now housed inside.

Project Details